FLSAS: Foreign Language Immersion and Cultural Immersion Abroad.
25+ Languages ♦ 40+ Countries
Different Programs for Different Age Groups & Interests
FLSAS offers Foreign Language Immersion and Cultural Immersion Programs.
The different Foreign Language Immersion Programs meet the foreign language study and cultural needs of: Executives & Professionals, Teachers & Professors, High School & Middle School Students & children.
The Foreign Language Learning / Immersion Programs are definitely also for those Adults who just love languages and want to have a language learning vacation in professionally run programs.
The Cultural Immersion Programs (Go Local Internationally) are for those who realize that the world is getting more homogenized every day and want to experience the cultural differences while they still exist.
For those who want to know where or how to study abroad, we think we have many options and look forward to providing you with solutions.
FLSAS: Improve Foreign Language Proficiency (Foreign Language Learning / Foreign Language Training), including Less Commonly Taught Languages LCTL.
- 100% Total Language Immersion – the real thing. True total language immersion does not exist in a classroom. A true language learning experience; you are isolated from hearing your own language and only speak and hear the language you are studying.
- Executive Language Learning / Foreign Language Training (Special Programs for those who need to make maximum use of limited time; Focused Foreign Language Learning.)
- Foreign Language Immersion Schools (Small Classes & Private Tutoring)
- Teen Study Abroad – Study Abroad Programs for High School & Middle School Students, Children (for serious, motivated Teens & Pre-Teens).
FLSAS: Cultural & LifeStyle Travel Immersion Experiences Abroad (Go Local Internationally).
- HomeStay Only Programs:
- for those who want to explore on their own.
- for those who want to have activities with their host or someone local who shares their interests.
- For Adults, including Seniors. (A more engaging way to travel, a gentler way of being a tourist.)
- HomeStay Only Programs for Teens (Programs set up for Teens in HomeStays with host families with children the approximate age of the Teen)
- Spanish in Miami – the Miami Multi-Cultural Experience