Choosing a Study Abroad Language Learning Program can be confusing.
One size does not fit all!
FLSAS has been sending students of all ages to study abroad language learning programs for over 35 years. We help you select a program that fits your individual needs; that will help you improve your foreign language proficiency / foreign language skills in a limited amount of time.
FLSAS specializes in study abroad language learning programs that offer flexible schedules for independent / unaccompanied / individual students as well as for small groups.
- Foreign Language Immersion Programs are excellent for different groups of people:
- Executives & Professionals requiring very intensive language training;
- Teachers & Professors needing a refresher / review or to prepare for a proficiency exam or to start a new language;
- Teens needing to learn another language or improve present skills or to prepare for AP, IB or SAT Exams;
- AND for those who just enjoy learning foreign languages and see a foreign language vacation as a the way to spend a week or a few weeks.
There are 5 Options for Study Abroad Language Learning Programs that will meet the needs of different groups:
- 100% Total Language Immersion (the “real thing”). A complete very intensive language and cultural program that makes maximum use of limited time. For everyone, including those who just love learning languages.
- Executive Language Immersion for Executives & Professionals, including senior management. A more intensive version of the 100% Total Language Immersion that combines foreign language training with active language learning lessons using the target language in situations that would apply to the business or profession of the participant.
- Foreign Language Immersion Schools (Small Classes & Private Tutoring). 18 years & over.
- Special Teen Study Abroad Programs for High School, Middle School Students and Children (6 to 18 to 19 years), including academic year abroad, semester abroad, summer study abroad, winter study abroad, spring study abroad, foreign exchange programs.
- Spanish in Miami (not quite study abroad, but almost)! Private Tutoring.
There are many study abroad language learning programs. Some programs which advertise on the Internet are excellent, some barely exist. New institutes open every year; some close or change ownership. New institutes or programs can be just as good as old established ones. There is more to selecting a foreign language immersion program than judging a program by its website or by its presence (social marketing) on the internet. We make every effort to select only quality foreign language study programs that stress development of foreign language skills and improvement of foreign language proficiency.
FLSAS study abroad language learning options include:
COUNTRIES* (not all Countries are always available; some Countries require advance notice)
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Quebec City, Russia, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Venezuela, Wales … & More to be Added
LANGUAGES* (not all Languages are always available; some Languages require advance notice)
Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Denmark, Dutch, English, Finnish, Flemish, French, Gaelic (Irish), Gallego, Georgian, German, Greek (Modern), Guarani, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Mayan, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish … & More to be Added